Our Voice Recorder Memory Bear is truly a timeless keepsake for all ages.
The voice recorder bear is made using your sentimental clothing or other fabrics. Our keepsake bears are a magical way to keep a loved one close, celebrate the birth of a new baby, or to treasure other meaningful items. Whether you’ve got a bundle of baby clothes, adult clothes or football shirts you would like us to transform, we can use a single item of adult clothing or several items of baby clothes to create memory bears.
Voice recorders can easily be removed and inserted, as this Keepsake Bear comes with a fastening at the back. It can record up to 20 seconds of sound, and is 1.5 inches x 1 inch in size – the perfect memory bear for capturing a pre-recorded message from a loved one, a baby’s heartbeat or recording your own voice to send a message.
You can also personalise your Voice Recorder Memory Bear’s paws, or add an embroidered heart that ties around the bear’s neck. To enhance your bear further, choose from our range of adorable accessories, including:
- Scarf: This can be made from one of your items of clothing, or alternatively from our own fleece fabric.
- Tutu: We use our own netting and ribbon to create your tutu.
- Tie: We use one of your ties and re-size it to fit the bear.
- Jumper: A removable jumper created for your bear from your chosen clothing item.
- Waistcoat: We use your clothes (usually a jumper) to create a waistcoat on the bear. We will try and use any buttons or detail your clothing has. Please note – our waistcoats are sewn into the bear and are not removable.
- Flat cap: We use your own flat cap and re-size it to fit the memory bear. Please note we can’t re-size normal caps or hard hats.
We can create your Voice Recorder Memory Bear from almost any item of material (not just clothes!) – so if you have a duvet cover, pillow case, scarf, or even ties that you would like us to use, we can help. Please note – certain fabrics do not work very well. Eg. PVC coats, leather or extremely thick knitwear.
WARNING – This is not a toy and is not CE registered. Therefore, it cannot be given to children under the age of 14 years.