Our gorgeous Tie Memory Bear is made from your, or a loved one’s favourite ties. If you have a bundle of ties that you’re unsure what to do with, but don’t want to throw away, choose to upcycle them into a bear that can be treasured for years to come.
Other materials can also be incorporated into the bear. If you have a couple of shirts, t-shirts, jumpers or other fabrics you would like to be used, we can do a mix of both.
Our Tie Memory Bear keepsake is available in our standard size. We require a minimum of 10 ties to make the memory bear. We usually include our own fleece fabric for the memory bear’s paws and hands. If you would prefer your own fabric to be used, let us know in a handwritten note, when posting the items to us. Unfortunately, we cannot embroider our personalisation onto your tie material.
As an option, you can choose from our range of adorable accessories – either an embroidered heart to sit around the bear’s neck, or we can make a range of cute accessories for our tie memory bears, including:
- Scarf: This can be made from one of your items of clothing, or alternatively from our own fleece fabric.
- Tutu: We use our own netting and ribbon to create your tutu.
- Tie: We use one of your ties and re-size it to fit the bear.
- Jumper: A removable jumper created for your bear, from your chosen clothing item.
- Waistcoat: We use your clothes (usually a jumper) to create a waistcoat on the memory bear. We will try and use any buttons or detail your clothing has on. Please note our waistcoats are sewn into the Tie Memory Bear and are not removable.
- Flat cap: We use your own flat cap and re-size it to fit the memory bear. Please note we can’t re-size normal caps or hard hats.
WARNING – This is not a toy and is not CE registered. Therefore, it cannot be given to children under the age of 14 years.