A lovely way to cherish your special memories or loved ones, our Photo Memory Bear is the perfect way to show someone you care!
A fantastic gift to pay tribute to a lost loved one, a parent in the military or as a leaving gift for a colleague, these adorable keepsake bears will be treasured forever.
Made from fabrics or clothing of your choice, a memory bear is a fantastic way to repurpose sentimental items you just can’t bear to part with and create a fond reminder of times gone by. Whether you want to use adult clothes, baby clothes or special textiles, we can make your keepsake bear from the items of your choice, in any colour or pattern that you wish! Made using our own unique patterns, our keepsake teddies are hand-made and finished to the highest possible standards, with wooden button joints at the limbs, durable stitching and quality construction.
We print the image of your choosing onto a fabric heart, which is then secured around the neck of your Photo Memory Bear. To make your keepsake even more unique, you can choose the size of the bear and add a range of cute extras. We can add an embroidered message onto the bear’s paws or a range of adorable clothing, including:
- Scarf: This can be made from one of your items of clothing or alternatively from our own fleece fabric.
- Tutu: We use our own netting and ribbon to create your tutu.
- Jumper: A removable jumper created for your bear from your chosen clothing item.
- Tie: We use one of your ties and re-size it to fit the bear.
- Waistcoat: We use your clothes (usually a jumper) to create a waistcoat on the bear. We will try and use any buttons or detail your clothing has on. Please note our waistcoats are sewn into the bear and are not removable.
- Flat cap: We use your own flat cap and re-size it to fit the memory bear. Please note we can’t re-size normal caps or hard hats.
There’s no limit to what we can create with our Photo Memory Bears! From band t-shirts and work uniform to beloved knitwear and even dog blankets, we can use almost any kind of fabric to create your one-off keepsake.
WARNING – This is not a toy and is not CE registered. Therefore, it cannot be given to children under the age of 14 years.